You will be in good hands when you attend one of the South Dakota healthcare administration schools. Located in the middle of the country, South Dakota has great sites and cities like Sioux Falls, Pierre, Sturgis, and Black Hills. South Dakota healthcare administration schools offer the quality education the state is known for. You can even take online classes if you would like to work from the comfort of your own home. Whichever option you choose, the South Dakota healthcare administration schools will help you become a successful healthcare administrator before you even graduate. Enroll in one of our South Dakota healthcare administration schools featured below and begin your education today!
As a South Dakota healthcare administrator, you will:
- Managing patient records and billing information
- Incorporating new healthcare laws into your practice
- Coordinating information between different departments
- Ensuring the quality of the care provided by your practice
Some career figures for healthcare administration professionals in South Dakota:
- Average annual salary: $87,810
- Currently employed: 620
- Employment outlook: 22% Growth Over the Next Decade
- Most popular degrees: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
South Dakota Healthcare Administration Schools Enrolling Now
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job